Station Name: SALVATION ARMY HALT

[Source: Nick Catford]

on
The Salvation Army's printing works, siding and loading dock in 1928. St Albans Orchid Nurseries are seen top left, the original Sanders' platform was sited immediately east of the Camp Road bridge seen on the left. Click here for a larger version.
Photo from Britain From Above, reproduced with permission



Home Page
Last updated: Sunday, 13-Jun-2021 17:19:50 CEST
© 1998-2021 Disused Stations