Station Name: NORWICH VICTORIA
[Source: Glen Kilday]
Norwich Victoria goods station looking south-west in 1946. Although much of the station site is obscured by other buildings some parts of the station can be seen. The three arch Grove Road bridge is seen on the left. A number of trucks are seen in the siding that runs to the north of the goods shed. The good shed is seen and parallel with it to the south the trainshed which is still in place over one of the passenger platforms. The entrance building can be seen behind the trainshed but the domed rotunda that housed the booking office has gone. The station forecourt is largely obscured but on the far right a coal merchant's office is seen The name R Coller & Sons is seen on the buildings; a couple of coal lorries are seen alongside.
Copyright photo from Britain From Above, reproduced with permission