Station Name: NORWICH VICTORIA
[Source: Glen Kilday]
Norwich Victoria station in 1920. Although by this date the station only handled goods traffic little appears to have changed. The two covered platforms are clearly seen forming a triangle with the entrance building. The dome over the booking office is seen in the centre of the triangle. To the west of the station the two-road engine shed is seen with a turntable at its north end. This is the only known photo of the shed. The date of closure of the shed is uncertain; this photo shows a loco on the turntable and what may be coal wagons at the other end so it appears that the shed was still in use in 1920. The building to the east of the station (right on this photo) is the goods shed; a number of goods vehicles are seen in the yard. The small circular kiosk on the station forecourt is for staff handling can traffic and is visible in the 1910 photo.
Copyright photo from Britain From Above, reproduced with permission