Station Name: LITTLEWORTH
[Source: Nick Catford]
1888 1:2,500 OS map. Two facing platforms are shown with the main station buildings on the down side. A signal box is seen at the north end of the down platform adjacent to the crossing; this controlled the crossing and access to the goods yard which was sited on both sides of the line to the south of the crossing. There were two sidings on the down side one passing through a brick goods shed with a 1 ton 10 cwt crane nearby and the other running behind the down platform. There were two further sidings on the up side which served a cattle dock. The semi-circular enclosuire at the south end of the dock is probably a livestock pen.