Station Name: LEWISHAM (1st site)
[Source: Nick Catford]
Aerial view of Lewisham in 1925. The 1857 Lewisham Junction station is seen bottom right. Top left the bridge over Lewisham Road is seen and to the north of the line the widened viaduct where the platforms for the first Lewisham station were located. It is difficult to make out if the platforms are still there although is does appear that the down (left) platform is still in place.