1904 1:2,500 OS map .The major difference is to the south of the station where the carriage shed has been demolished and replaced by a number of short storage sidings. Hadleigh signal box opened in 1892 and is shown on the embankment opposite the water tower. A second short siding has been laid alongside Wilson's corn mill. To the north of the engine shed the wagon turntable has been moved from the shed road to the run round loop with a flat crossing over the shed road. An additional building has been added to the malthouses.